Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

Excellent

Very polished and is a high quality game.

Problem:
I have no idea how to save and load.

A pm or reply from anyone would be nice.
Note: I'm using OSX and Safari.

Loondon Loondon

Spellcheck

Great storytelling and animation. However, let someone proofread your script before putting it in a game that relies on text to tell the story.

Lost Home Lost Home

Good start.

This would be nice for a little loop, but as a song it needs some work.

Nice melody but rather robotic in structure. Some dynamics and increased range would liven it up. You mention adding a cello. That would be interesting because of the range of the cello and of the piano. Usually someone would add a violin or flute to such a sparse arrangement but cello would be nice considering what range you keep it in (or make it more virtuosic for the cello, which is also a viable option.

Out of curiosity, what are you using to produce piano sound? Is it a VST because it sounds very nice.

EdwardFrost responds:

Yeah, the dynamics didn't really transfer over as well as I would have liked them too. I was too focused on trying to play in time(I usually play with more feeling and time doesn't matter as much to me). The piano is one of the regular acoustic piano's in Logic 8 and I messed around with the equalizer. I think when I upload the more full version of this I'll play around more with the dynamics like you said so it sounds more human. Thanks for the review! =]

Call It Quits! Call It Quits!

A couple of things.

The vocals seem pretty nonchalant for the subject matter. My opinion is that you need to be, um, more pissed off. haha Get some grit in that voice!
The chords are really generic and predictable and remain the same the entire song which made them kind of boring to listen to.
A basic rule of thumb: when you have distortion, you usually want drums in there too.

cHunter responds:

Yeah, our drummer just died of aids and our guitarist has no hands so he was forced to play with his feet. Also our singer is Microsoft Sam. Who's the asshole now?

...me

Earth* Earth*

Erm....Pink Floyd?

Yeah, 100% Pink Floyd until the melody/solo came in. haha The likeness was uncanny. Slayer still sounds like crap in my opinion, sounds way too electronic and has no bottom end and crunch.
I see this as more of a loop than an actual song since it's the same chords the whole time. This would be a sick loop though.
Even though they're fairly simple, I still like the drums a lot, you got a great sound out of them.

Snakessgoss responds:

Yeah, I don't particularly like Slayer either, but I thought it was ok for this song. The drums were made with Ezdrummer. I actually play drums, but I have no way of recording myself... oh well.

And at the Pink Floyd thing, I don't even listen to them! lol, funny how that works.

Thanks